Mary Blaustone

Knowing Him...making Him known

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windsor, California, United States

Pastor's wife and mother of three beautiful children. We've been in ministry together for over 20 years. Jesus is my Savior and and my life here on this earth.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Far Out!


CC Healdsburg had our anual Harvest Festival this Halloween. I just had to put up some pics. Chris and I were hippies...just in case you couldn't figure that one out. Chris looks a little more like hippie Farmer John, or maybe we should just call him Rasta Farmer. Anyway, we had a great time. Lots of kids came to jump in the jump house and pet the animals in the petting zoo. They smashed pumpkins at the pumpkin smash, and played all the homemade kiddie games inside. I'm always amazed at how little kids in cute costumes could care less if your Ring Toss rings are made of duct tape, or that they're hammering nails into a 2X4. Hey, it's a free carnival!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger unlikelyhero said...

Laugh out loud....you guys were super adorable. I knew that wig would serve a purpose. 0_0

November 10, 2007 at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home