Mary Blaustone

Knowing Him...making Him known

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windsor, California, United States

Pastor's wife and mother of three beautiful children. We've been in ministry together for over 20 years. Jesus is my Savior and and my life here on this earth.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ding Dong The Bells Are Gonna Chime!

Justin and Natalie are Engaged!


And thus begins the planning of a wedding in 6 months or less. I couldn't be more blessed. This will definitely make for some good posting.

So pull out the stopper, let's have a whopper, But get me to the church on time!


"I will praise You, O Lord my God, with all my heart, And I will glorify Your name forevermore."

Psalm 86:12

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

What happy news! Congratulations!

Is Natalie the oldest of your children? I think I would feel very strange having one of my children about to be married. I was absolutely certain that they were never going to grow up, then I turned around and now I have three teenagers already. Ack!

By the way, I don't know if you saw, but I added you to my blog roll since I like to go to your blog, too.

March 14, 2008 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger What We Believe said...

Mary & Chris,

This will be an incredible season for you. Debbie and I will be praying for you guys.

Congrats...

March 15, 2008 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger the.beauty&theashes said...

we are so excited! well i started the book you reccomended (by brother Andrew) and only a few pages into it and it's already convicting and inspiring, Thanks.
until4ever.blogspot.com

March 17, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home