Mary Blaustone

Knowing Him...making Him known

My Photo
Name:
Location: Windsor, California, United States

Pastor's wife and mother of three beautiful children. We've been in ministry together for over 20 years. Jesus is my Savior and and my life here on this earth.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Reflection...


We had a tremendously amazing Christmas. It seems like this was the first Christmas in a long time that we all were able to actually stay home, and not go anywhere. There was nothing major planned. No leaving town. No opening presents on Christmas Eve in order to bolt out of town on Christmas Day. No youth winter camp to prep for the day after Christmas. Don't get me wrong. All those things are fine and dandy. It's just that I love being home for Christmas. It's got to be my favorite time of the year. I love everything about it. From the time of my birthday on December 8th until Christmas day. What can I say? I decorate, I bake, I shop, and listen to Bing Crosby Christmas music. Chris and I cooked a delicious Prime Rib dinner for Christmas Eve. We slept in on Christmas morning and took our time opening presents while enjoying baked French Toast. Our good friends, the Eazells, came over for dinner. Then even more good friends came over for dessert. It couldn't have been more wonderful. Truly the Lord's blessings abound to us.


Even Chris' Appendix ordeal didn't dampen my Christmas spirit. By the way, Chris is doing very well and recovering nicely. When you get a chance you should check out his personal blog. He just started writing about a month ago. Just click the PC's personal blog link to the right.


That's all for now folks, and blessings until next time


Mary Blaustone...looking ahead to 2008!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger the.beauty&theashes said...

This was an awesome Christmas.. It was really nice spending Christmas night with you guys. Your like 2nd family!! Your right this is the 1st Christmas in a while that didn't feel so rushed!!!! God is good. I love you guys!!! Merry Post Christmas, Happy Post Boxer Day and Happy New Year!!!!
Trista

December 27, 2007 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Happy birthday, Mary, and merry Christmas!

December 27, 2007 at 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home